Vitapol Vitaline Iodine Pearls for Budgerigars is a dietary supplement rich in iodine thanks to the content of marine algae. Sea algae are a precious source of highly digestible protein, rich in vitamin B12 and other vitamins in high concentrations, such as: A, B, B1, B2, D, E & K. Also rich in many minerals, trace elements and easily digestible iron, potassium and selenium. It contains a significant amount of macro and micro-elements, enzymes, fatty acids, chlorophyll and phytocyanin. Budgerigars, due to their susceptibility to hypothyroidism, should be provided with prophylactic iodine in the diet at least once a week. In the case of sick birds, iodine should be included in the daily diet. Explore the variety of healthy parrot bird food, other bird food, small bird food, large bird food, cockatiel bird food, and other small animals at Dear Pet, India's best online pet shop.
- Best quality supplements to the daily diet of parrots and other birds (Kept at home and in aviaries)
- VITA means life, that is everything necessary for the proper development and functioning of the bird's organisms
- A natural source of valuable proteins, vitamins and microelements
- Strengthens organisms of birds
- A good source of natural iodine
Sesame Seeds, Niger Seeds, Linseed, Peanut, Yellow Millet, White Millet, Canary Seed, Grass Seeds, Red Sorghum, White Clover Seeds & Dried Algae.
|CRUDE OIL & FATS