Vitapol Economic Food for Guinea Pigs is enriched with meadow hay pellets, vegetables and fruit ensures a high proportion of fibre in the diet of these herbivorous rodents. To ensure proper nutrition, the mixture consists of wholesome granules that provide all the ingredients necessary for the daily diet.
The presence of vegetables such as carrots, beetroot and parsnips provide comprehensive nutrition. Carotenes contained in carrots provide protection against free radicals harmful to the body and have a positive effect on the animal's eyesight. Parsnips lower blood pressure prevents kidney and gallstone disease.
It contains valuable vitamin C and B and mineral salts. For balanced nutrition and the presence of natural vitamin C, the mixture consists of currants and parsley. Linden branches ensure that the pig's incisors are regularly rubbed off. Bean flakes, on the other hand, are an important source of digestible and valuable protein necessary for the proper development of animals. Explore the variety of healthy food for rabbit and food for a baby rabbit, hamsters, parrot bird food, other bird food, small bird food, large bird food, cockatiel bird food, food for guinea pigs and other small animals at Dear Pet, India's best online pet shop.
- Complete mixtures that meet the daily nutrition level of animals
- Economical packaging at the lowest price
- Resealable and keeps food fresh
- Developed individually for a given group of animals
- With an increased content of crude fibre to ensure proper digestive processes
- Natural fibres reduce the risk of hairballs forming in the digestive tract
- Fruits and vegetables rich in anthocyanin, vitamins and minerals help to strengthen health and make the food eagerly eaten
- Low energy content, easy to digest
Wheat Bran, Grass Meal, Sunflower Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Wheat, Barley, Husked Oats, Corn, Carob, Carrot, Parsnips, Beetroot, Wheat Flakes, Corn Flour, Bean Flakes, Linseed, Rye Bran, Red Currant, Parsley Leaves, Lime Twigs, Beet Pulp, Oats And Carrot Meal.
|CRUDE OIL & FATS
Feed as prescribed by the vet
Always keep fresh food and water available