Vitapol Complete Food for Guinea Pigs is a properly balanced diet. It is composed of cereals, various types of granules and vitamins extrudates, the diversity of which provides access to a wide range of nutrients. In addition, the mixture is enriched with vegetables (carrot, beetroot, parsnip, celery and dill) and fruit rich in vitamin C to ensure the fulfilment of nutritional requirements in Guinea Pigs.
The current fruit provides vitamin C, K, P and microelements: boron and iodine, organic acids and pectin. Dietary celery cleanses the body of toxins, has anti-inflammatory properties, improves heart function, and is rich in antioxidants, i.e. vitamins C and E. Explore the variety of healthy food for rabbit and food for a baby rabbit, hamsters, parrots and other small animals at Dear Pet, India's best online pet shop.
- Contains basic food for guinea pigs
- A mixture of sophisticated seeds and granules
- It contains the addition of vegetables and fruit rich in vitamin C
- The natural composition provides a natural source of minerals and a vitamin complex
- Flavourful composition to make the food tasty for your pet
- Adds support to their dental well being
Wheat, Middlings And Cereal Preparations, Sunflower Seed Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Barley, Husked Oats, Corn, Parsnips, Red Sorghum, Linseed, Dried Carrot, Pea Flakes, Corn Grain Flour, Beetroot, Grass Meal, Wheat Grain Flour, Pumpkin Seeds, Red Currant, Celery Root, Willow Bark, Thyme, Dill, Dried Molasses Beet Pulp, Common Oats, Fodder Yeast And Carotene.
|CRUDE OIL & FATS
Feed as prescribed by the vet
Always keep fresh food and water available