Taste Of The Wild Grain-Free Sierra Mountain With Roasted Lamb Adult & Puppy Dry Dog Food contains digestive pastured lamb. The is one of the best dry dog food among the recipes which include nutritional vegetables and fruits like sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries for your pet's healthy development and viability. Taste of the Wild Wetlands Canine Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO.
- Pasture-Raised Lamb – Lamb, the number one ingredient in this formula, is rich in nutrients and energy, and a highly digestible source of protein.
- Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Added K9 Strain Probiotic is developed specifically for dogs and this food overall supports healthy digestive and immune system.
- DHA – This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages formula.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Balanced levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being,
Lamb, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, lentils, peas, pea flour, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), potatoes, dried yeast, roasted lamb, tomato pomace, natural flavor, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
| CRUDE PROTEIN
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS*
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS*