Royal Canin Recovery Can Wet Dog Food is a complete dietetic feed for dogs and cats, formulated to promote nutritional restoration during convalescence or in the case of feline hepatic lipidosis. This feed has a high energy density and high concentrations of essential nutrients which are highly digestible for both cats and dogs. Make sure to consult a vet before feeding this product to your pet and always feed in the appropriate ratio as prescribed by the vet.
- Suitable for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens (upto 2 months or as advice by vet)
- Adapted energy content to facilitating the nutritional management of dogs or cats during critical periods
- Adds muscle mass for high-protein recovery
- The texture of Recovery makes it easy to use in syringe feeding and enteral tube feeding
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids, omega-3 long-chain fatty acids, modulate skin reactions and contribute to the intestinal mucosal integrity
- The synergistic antioxidant complex (vitamin. E, vitamin. C, taurine and lutein) helps fight cellular aggressions induced by oxidative stress and promotes good health of the immune system
- Best for the picky eaters, containing ultra-soft mousse
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, milk and milk derivatives, minerals, eggs and egg derivatives, yeasts, various sugars. Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 300 IU, E1 (Iron): 15 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.16 mg, E4 (Copper): 1 mg, E5 (Manganese): 4.5 mg, E6 (Zinc): 47 mg.
||Dog 1160 kcal / kg, Cat 1200 kcal / kg
|ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS
|EPA / DHA