Hairballs occur when hair stays in your cat's stomach without passing through the digestive tract. The majority of the hair travels through the digestive tract with ease, but large amounts of hair can result in hairballs. That's why Royal Canin Hairball Care in Gravy is formulated to help your cat eliminate ingested hair by stimulating the intestinal transit passage - removing any excess hair that would usually remain in the stomach.
Royal Canin Hairball Care in Gravy also helps to maintain your cat's ideal weight - with a low-fat content of just 2.7%. Essential fatty acids are included as well, to help provide valuable energy. High digestibility is supported through the inclusion of dietary fibre in Royal Canin Hairball Care in Gravy, this contributes to balanced gut flora and healthy intestinal tract activity. To cater to each cat's preferences, Royal Canin Hairball Care is also available as dry food, with crunchy and tasty kibble. If you're considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit. Explore the collection of wet cat food online at Dear Pet, India's online pet shop.
- Suitable for cats with hairball digestive issues
- Formulated to help eliminate swallowed hair by stimulating intestinal transit.
- Helps maintain an ideal weight.
- High digestibility.
- Royal Canin Hairball Care Cat Food is a diet that contains an intense anti-hairball complex that helps in removing the hair trapped in the digestive system.
- This Cat food comes in a unique kibble shape that encourages cats to pick it up and chew. This food is easy to chew and chewing the food properly helps in better digestion.
Meat And Animal Derivatives, Cereals, Derivatives Of Vegetable Origin, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Minerals, Oils And Fats, Various Sugars, Yeasts.
Vitamin D3: 150 IU, E1 (Iron): 2 Mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.3 Mg, E4 (Copper): 2.3 Mg, E5 (Manganese): 0.6 Mg, E6 (Zinc): 6 Mg - Technological Additives: Clinoptilolite Of Sedimentary Origin: 2g
Always keep fresh water available for your pet
Always consult a vet before altering your pet's diet