Royal Canin Hairball Care dry cat food supports your cat's digestion to help reduce hairball formation. The targeted nutrition of this kibble is designed to help manage hairballs for cats. Its exclusive blend of dietary fibres helps naturally stimulate the intestinal tract to pass the hair they swallow routinely.
Balanced and complete feed for adult cats - Recommended helping reduce hairball formation.
Cats love to groom themselves throughout the day and as a result, they eat huge quantities of hair. These hairballs can get stuck in the intestines at times and this diet lessens such hairball formation. Its best hairballs formed get passed through stool as fast as possible. This feline health diet from Royal Canin is tailor-made to reduce hairball problems.Key Features
- Suitable for adult cats with hair conditions
- Reduces hairball formation.
- Tailored nutrition for cats 1 year and older prone to hairballs
- Helps manage hairballs by moving hair the cat swallows through the GI tract rather than it being regurgitated
- Controls hairball development with a specific blend of dietary fibres for healthy digestion
- Helps manage hairballs that can lead to digestive sensitivities
- Rich in protein(min 30%) and moisture.
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, vegetable fibres, rice, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, maize flour, maize gluten, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds (0.5%).
|TOTAL DIETARY FIBRES