Royal Canin German Shepherd Puppy Dry Dog Food is formulated to suit the sensitive digestive system of dogs. It is packed with vitamins and minerals such as calcium and phosphorus that helps to maintain bone and joint and ideal weight.
This food helps to fulfil the energy requirements of the respective age group. German shepherds are intelligent and versatile, they are capable to do anything if given good training. Therefore this puppy food will complement them in terms of completing their nutritional needs.
Royal Canin German Shepherd Puppy Dry Dog Food help strengthen joints and muscles. This puppy food has digestive proteins to help power the sensitive organs. The kibble size is customised as per their jaw shape, size, and texture of the teeth so that they can chew easily. This exclusive formula also helps to maintain healthy body weight.
- Suitable for German Shepherd puppies up to 15 months
- Supports digestive health and promotes the balance of intestinal flora
- Supports healthy bones and joint development
- Helps to boost immunity and digestion
- Customised kibble shape, size, and texture
- Helps to balance the nutrition levels
- Kibbles are easy to chew
- Balanced intestinal flora which contributes to good quality stool
Rice, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructooligosaccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin)
||2.8% per kg