KONG Safestix is the perfect throw and fetch toys for your pets. They are flexible in nature and therefore provides an interesting and engaging fun experience for dogs. You don't have to worry whenever you see your pet around KONG Safestix because it is made using durable plastic. It can be the perfect interactive toy for your pet. They can be played indoors or outdoors and they can even float. This is a best alternative to a common wooden stick because it doesn't have any harmful and sharp remains which could harm your pet's gums. These are the perfect toys with which even a pet parent can socialise with their pet. Can be used as a fetch or tug toy, has a durable finish and has an ability to bounce or flex.
Kong toys are perfect for mental stimulation, you can always add a paste of their favourite treat mixture so that they can stay busy for as long as they like. These are durable in nature and made with a non-toxic material. This is perfect entertainment for your pet. It is made from brightly coloured, flexible rubber, KONG Safestix are a safe and fun alternative to real sticks, which can splinter and cause injury. Ideal for games of fetch indoors and out, KONG Safestix also floats on water and is a perfect toy for that love to swim. Explore from the attractive collection of dog toys/dog toys online for kids - of course, they are always our kids at Dear Pet, India's best online pet shop.
- Can be used as a perfect throw and fetch toy
- Has the ability to bend and flex and become the best engagement for dogs
- Made using durable plastic material and are great interactive dog toys
- Has rounded edges for a harmless play experience
- Has an ability to float on water; a perfect toy for pets who can swim
- A safe alternative to a wooden or a real stick that avoids any splinter
- Small - approximately 30cm long
- Medium - approximately 50cm long
- Large - approximately 70cm long
- Always buy perfect sized toys for your pet.
- Always keep supervision whenever they are around toys.
- Make sure to replace the toys when they are in a torn condition so that they do not consume the remains.
- Soak in warm water with dish soap to loosen leftovers
- Use an old toothbrush to remove stubborn bits inside, rinse or, wash in the top rack of the dishwasher.