The Himalaya Erina EP Powder has been formulated to resist External Parasites including ticks and fleas. It is also meant to prevent skin infections thanks to its antimicrobial and antifungal properties. This helps improve the overall condition of your pet's skin. Key ingredients in this formula include Neem and Eucalyptus both of which have natural properties to keep insects at bay.
Himalaya Erina Ep Pets Powder - for Dog & Cats, Erina EP powder regulates ectoparasites (external parasites), such as ticks, fleas and lice. Ectoparasite prevention: Erina EP controls ectoparasites in dogs & Cats, such as ticks, fleas, and lice. Controls skin infections: The antimicrobial and antifungal behaviour, prevents skin infections and improves overall skin health. It is made of neem and eucalyptus.Key Features
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Key ingredients include eucalyptus and neem
- For external use only
- Store in a cool dry place, away from natural sunlight
- Not for human use
- Neem combats bacterial and fungal infections
- Eucalyptus: Tailaparni has antiseptic and germicidal properties, which keep insects at bay and promote overall skin health.
Directions for Use
The powder should be dusted on your pet's coat rubbed down to the skin. Dust your pet's sleeping space or bed as directed by the vet.