All dogs require a diet that is rich in protein and nutrients from whole animal ingredients, like fish. ACANA Wild Coast Dry Dog Food is one of the best dry dog food, loaded with nourishing protein and Omega fatty acids from wild-caught herring, flounder, and hake. Our ingredients are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw, in WholePrey ratios of fish, organs, and bone, providing your dog with everything they need for peak health, naturally.
ACANA Wild Coast Dry Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for All Life Stages, including the growth of all large size dogs. It is formulated with three WholePrey ratios of meat, organs & cartilage/bones. Acana pet food is prepared in an award-winning NorthStar Kitchen with the finest ingredients which your dog will defiantly love.
- Suitable for dogs of all life stages including the growth of all large-sized dogs
- Loaded with 50% fish proteins
- Rich in Animal Ingredients - The Protein-Rich Diet
- WholePrey Superfood - Fish, Organs & Bone - Providing Nutrients in Their Most Natural & Nourishing Form
- Steel-Cut Oats - Richly Nourishing & Packed with Fibre
- Contains Pacific Herring, Arrowtooth Flounder and Pacific hake
- Packed with Vitamin E, B5 and Zinc
- Loaded with the nourishing protein and omega 3 fatty acid
- Composed with fresh and whole ingredients
- Craveable Flavour - Infused with Freeze-Dried Cod Liver for a Delicious Taste
Herring meal (24%), steel-cut oats (23%), fresh whole Pacific herring (10%), fresh whole flounder (6%), herring oil (6%), cold-pressed canola oil, fresh whole silver hake (4%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, whole oats, sun-cured alfalfa, lentil fibre, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, freeze-dried herring (0.1%), fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological Additives: tocopherol-rich extract of natural origin. Nutritional additives: Vitamin E: 200IU, Choline chloride: 500mg, Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate: 100mg, Vitamin B5: 12.5mg, Copper chelate of amino acids hydrate: 10mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6 CFU.