The limited ingredient doesn’t mean less meat. ACANA Grass-Fed Lamb Dry Dog Food is one of the best dry dog food brands loaded with 50% quality lamb ingredients in WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, and cartilage, complemented with delicious, whole Red Delicious apples, providing your dog with the protein and nutrients they need in order to stay happy, healthy, and strong.
ACANA Grass-Fed Lamb dry dog food is one of the best dry dog food, formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for All Life Stages, except for the growth of large size dogs. All Acana products are prepared in an award-winning NorthStar Kitchen with the finest ingredients which your pet will defiantly love. This dog food is biologically appropriate because of its adequate ratio of natural proteins in its food.
- Suitable for all breeds & life stages
- Contains Grass-fed lamb – Meat, Liver, Heart, Kidney and Cartilage
- 1/2 lamb is raw and 1/2 is dried
- Loaded with 50% lamb
- Contains a single animal protein - Lamb
- Contains DHA, EPA & Antioxydants
- Packed with Vitamin D3, E & Zinc
- Rich in Animal Ingredients - The Protein-Rich Diet
- WholePrey Superfood - Meat| Organs | Cartilage - Providing Nutrients in Their Most Natural & Nourishing Form
- Limited Ingredient - One Animal-Protein Source for Sensitive Tummies or Choosy Eaters
- Farm-Fresh Produce - Apple & Pumpkin Help Support Healthy Digestion
Raw grass-fed lamb (18%), lamb meat meal (18%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, raw lamb liver (4%), lamb fat (4%), fresh apples (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, raw lamb tripe (2%), raw lamb kidney (2%), dried lamb cartilage (2%), lentil fibre, marine algae (1.2%) (pure and sustainable source of DHA and EPA), fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, dried brown kelp, salt, freeze-dried lamb liver (0.1%), fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: tocopherol-rich extract of natural origin. Nutritional additives: Vitamin D: 500IU, vitamin E: 100IU, zinc proteinate: 160mg, calcium pantothenate: 12.5 mg, copper chelate of amino acids hydrate: 11mg, taurine 500 mg Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6 CFU.
| CRUDE PROTEIN