Kennel Kitchen Dog Food
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Kennel Kitchen is an Indian brand, hailed from the city of Rajasthan, Alwar. It has been committed to quality nutrition for our canines, for 10 years now. It began with the motive of feeding the house dogs, the most nutritional and wholesome home-cooked food.
Since then, it has been a roller coaster ride for the Brand, it has multiplied rapidly; in terms of recipes, ranges etc.
Kennel Kitchen takes pride in providing its customers with the satisfaction of 70% meat protein, 30% Vegetables and 0% Grains.
- They assure the use of the best of ingredients that fulfil the Industry prescribed need for a canine body, i.e; proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals.
- Their products have earned the trust through the freshness of their ingredients and appetising tastes. They make sure to use regionally procured fresh ingredients, supporting the farm industry in India too.
- The recipes strictly keep away from added fillers and artificial flavours, making it supremely healthy for our fur babies.
- Use of high-glycemic grains such as corns and wheat in the recipes is strictly prohibited.
- The recipes also boast of a unique blend of superfoods like Spirulina, Turmeric, Amla ( Indian Gooseberry), Pumpkin, Celery, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Thyme, Basil, Flax Seeds, Carrots, Nettle, Mango and Cranberry. This helps in providing with all the mineral, vitamin requirement of a dog, and also maintains the fur coat.
The fresh meat that we use support the growth of lean muscle and are high in natural proteins. Transparency is one of the utmost priority of a trustable brand like Kennel Kitchen, thus they mention the variety of meat such as chicken, chicken liver, lamb, lamb liver, tuna, mackerel and salmon, explicitly on their site.